Rental Agreement copy
Scenic River Cabins Management Terms & Conditions
RESERVATIONS. Guest reserving cabins must be at least 24 years of age and be holder of the credit card on file for booking, and be present for the dates booked.
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A 50% reservation deposit is required to confirm your reservation (credit)only.
Account Charges. Any loss or damage to the Scenic River Cabins can be deducted from your Credit account on file, including but not limited to the following: number of guests exceeds that which is listed on the rental contract, excessive cleaning/laundry or rearranging furniture that has been moved, replacement of missing items from unit (including beach towels), soiling of towels, linens and carpets, costs of cleaning beyond the normal, and misuse of items belonging to the property.
PAYMENT: Remaining balance payment is due no later than 7 (seven) days prior to check-in date. If payment is not received by the due date, Scenic River Cabins has the right to cancel the reservation.
Reservations canceled before 7 days of check-in time will be refunded confirmation amount minus 5% cancellation fee.
Reservations canceled with-in 7 days of check-in time and before 24 hrs of check in will not be refunded confirmation amount, but will be refunded remaining paid balance if reservation had been billed in full. If you have cancelled and lost deposit and re-book a stay within same calendar year we will apply withheld deposit to new booking that is of equal value. No refunds for cancellations within 24 hrs of check in.
Scenic River Cabins Management unilaterally and at its sole discretion reserves the right to change or cancel the reservation for any reason with refunds made accordingly, in the event this property becomes unavailable for rent. Scenic River Cabins Management agrees to use best efforts to secure an equivalent rental property. If this is not possible, Scenic River Cabins Management reserves the right to cancel this reservation and return all monies to Guest(s).
Guest Agrees to allow Scenic River Cabins Management and/or assignees the right to enter due to the following:
a) To make necessary or agreed repairs. b) To supply services agreed upon. c) If unit is for sale, we will give you 48 hours advance notice to show the unit at reasonable hours d) In case of an emergency, we reserve the right to enter at anytime for the purpose of safe keeping or prevention of further damage. Note: Please notify us if you will be absent from the property for more than 2 days.
a) We will give you the right to occupy unit per agreement. b) We will provide and maintain appliances. We will not be liable for interruption of these services that is beyond our control. We will also not be responsible for interruption electricity, water, or gas beyond our control. Please promptly notify us of any problems. You may not end this agreement because of these interruptions.
a) Notify us of any defects or problems. b) Use the unit as a place to live; you may not use it for any filmmaking, photo shoots, unlawful, improper, or offensive purpose. c) Furniture is not to be moved within or from the unit. d) No parties/functions within the rental property e) No animals/pets allowed in the unit or on the property Unless it’s in designated cabin f) No smoking within the unit G) Please obey all house rules posted in unit.
Housekeeping services may be available by request only and will incur additional fees b) This contract is binding and cannot be modified or terminated by a sudden change of circumstance c) Changes: The booking agent must be notified of any changes as soon as possible for which there may be a service charge for each accepted change to the reservation d) You must leave unit on the date and time designated, unless prearranged, and any additional rent must be paid in advance e)Abandoned possessions: We will not be responsible for any of your personal effects left in the unit. We will be glad, if found, to mail them to you and have the right to deduct postage from your account of file g) Unit may not be sublet or assigned without prior consent .
Unfortunately we are not held responsible for any noise pollution including construction outside the perimeter of the property c) Weather in the State of Missouri is unpredictable d) Agent acts solely as agent for Owner, the Owner has final authority concerning all matters .
GUESTS FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY RELEASE Scenic River Cabins MANAGEMENT AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, SURETIES, INSURERS, INDEMNITOR, ATTORNEYS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR CAUSE OR THING WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY OF THIS RENTAL CONTRACT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM, DEMAND OR CAUSE OF ACTION FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH AND ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, COST AND EXPENSE RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, SUIT OR CAUSE OF ACTION WHICH MAY BE ASSERTED.
Changes to the TOS
Provider reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
How To Contact Us
Scenic River Cabin P.O. Box 142 Van Buren, MO. 63965
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 573 996 8453 or send us an email at
CHECK-IN TIME: After 4:00 p.m. CHECK-OUT TIME: By 11:00 a.m.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
ScenicRiverCabins may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By Phone: 573-996-8453
By Postal Service: Scenic River Cabins P.O. Box 142, Van Buren, Mo. 63965
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Last modified: Sept. 11 2015
Rental Agreement copy for Review
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior noti
ce at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental
period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination
of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement. Tenants that fail to
check out by noon be billed another day.
2. There is no land line phone service on property.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful
and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement,
defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should
the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the tenants
account on file if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the
bins for pickup. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. Clean up of vomit,urine,or
excrement, found will be charge a $200 cleaning fee to the account on file of the tenants.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises failure to do so will be charged $150 cleaning fee. Exception
for unit 1A up to two pets with $50 Payment for each pet.Pet must not be larger than (30LBs) any damage incurred will be billed to
Card for repair,replacement,and Cleaning. All pets must be kept on leash when outside.Tenants must keep pet quite failure to so
will lead to evcition from property and forfeiture of payment.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 8 persons reside or sleep on the premises. Cabins found to have more guest than agreed
amount at booking will be charged for the additonal adults per booking rules.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property
owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a
disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately
vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises there will be $150 cleaning fee charged for cabins where smoking has been
detected. Smoking is permitted outside the cabins please utilize appropriate disposal containers.
11. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s
family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant.
No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the
Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
12. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of
personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does
not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such
coverage is desired.
13. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do
not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or
compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
17. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every
effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow
reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or
19. Any items provided by landlord in Cabins that are found to be missing after tenants stay will be billed to account on file.
20. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
21. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
22. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any
person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
23. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could
be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located under the stairs. Tenant is advised that the property contains
a, charcoal grill, which has to be moved from under porch and, away from property outer wall before use.
24. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It
is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant
agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
25. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify
management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
26. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
27. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to
28. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant
for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not
be help liable for condition of said items.
29. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages,
content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
30. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be
given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard
to internet service.
31. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 68 degrees and heat shall not be set above 80, and that the fan
setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
Please fill out and sign this Agreement and mail both copies to Landlord. One executed original will be mailed back to you.
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true: